Easy Ways to Help
EASY WAYS TO HELP AND SUPPORT THE TESTICULAR CANCER SOCIETY
We understand that not everyone has the time to volunteer or the money to donate in the fight against testicular cancer. However, here are 20 easy and free ways to help support our message and mission.
1. Join our B.A.L.L. Team a fun and exclusive advocacy platform and really help make a difference.
2. Choose the Testicular Cancer Society as your Charity on Amazon Smile and Amazon will donate to our mission every time you shop.
3. Sign Up for our Newsletter. We promise not to blow up your inbox.
5. Join our Testicular Cancer Support Forums and help others facing the disease.
6. "Like" our Testicular Cancer Society page on Facebook.
7. "Follow" the Testicular Cancer Society on Twitter.
8. Do you have a Blog? Blog about us and link to our site.
9. Write a review of us on GreatNonpofits so that everyone can learn about your experience with us.
10. Read the Testicular Cancer Society Blog. Leave comments and post us to your favorite social websites.
11. Add the Testicular Cancer Society Blog to your RSS Feed.
12. Email your friends and family and tell them about us.
13. Add "I support the Testicular Cancer Society" to your email signatures.
14. Use GoodShop and support the Testicular Cancer Society & every time you shop, search and dine we receive a donation.
15. Subscribe to the Testicular Cancer Society YouTube channel.
16. Link with the Testicular Cancer Society founder on LinkedIn which will help us for networking.
17. Follow the Testicular Cancer Society on LinkedIn
18. eBay? Donate a portion of your sale or find items that support our mission. eBay for the Testicular Cancer Society.
19. Tell every man that you see that, "According to the Testicular Cancer Society, you need to be doing self-testicular exams."
10. Mention to your company and local businesses that they should support the Testicular Cancer Society.
We certainly appreciate all the help and support that we can get. Unfortunately, too many men are not educated about testicular cancer or aware of the need for self-testicular exams. Testicular cancer is highly treatable if caught early but the lack of awareness leads to diagnosis at later stages when treatments are not as effective. We realize that sometimes talking about testicular cancer can be awkward but a few minutes of awkwardness can save a lifetime!! Join us.
If you would like to host your own fundraiser or event, then please contact us and we can help you get started. Happy hours, bake sales, t-shirt sales, sports tournaments, dinner parties...the list in endless and no event is too big or too small when it has to do with raising awareness for testicular cancer. You can also set up your own fundraiser on the Testicular Cancer Society Crowdrise page.